Date(s) - Sunday 11/15/2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Contact: Terry Dorrance
- Only owners and registered rental guests (no “out of park” people) will be allowed to play Bingo. Overnight registered guests (not daily visitors) may also play.
- Owners and registered Rental Guests much show their park badges at the door.
- Players will sign in with name and lot#, and will be asked to indicate whether they have or have had any COVID symptoms; if they answer yes they will not be allowed to participate in Bingo and must leave the Clubhouse complex.
- Masks will always be required while in the Clubhouse Complex.
- Attendance will be limited to 100 which will allow for social distancing.
- A hand sanitizing station will be available at the entrance.
- All workers and players will always maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Players may be required to sign up in advance if more than 100 people are interested in attending.
- Players should bring and use their own daubers; daubers will be available for purchase.
- Workers will wear gloves while handling money.
- The ventilation system will be set wide open to ensure proper air circulation and exchange.
- Surfaces that are touched often should be wiped down with sanitizer cloths after Bingo ends.