Date(s) - Friday 03/19/2021
11:15 am - 12:15 pm
|Aqua Fit is a low impact, high energy aquatic exercise done to music. Water creates natural resistance which means every step burns calories and tones your muscles. Come join the party!|
|Rebeca has been a fitness instructor for 10 years. She is a certified Zumba instructor and teaches Zumba Gold, Aqua Zumba, and Aqua Fit and RV parks throughout Yuma.|
|Owners – Free
Rental Guests – Punch Card required. See the Activities Center for more information.
AQUA FIT COVID REQUIREMENTS
- Only owners and registered rental guests (no “out of park” people) will be allowed to participate in the Aqua Fit classes. Overnight registered guests (not daily visitors) may participate.
- Class size will be limited to the number of people that can be in the lap pool while maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Participants may be required to sign up in advance to attend each class.
- No equipment will be provided; participants must bring their own equipment and must take all equipment with them when they leave the pool area.
- Participants will sign in (sheet similar to one used in Fitness Room) and asked to indicate whether they have or have had any COVID symptoms; if they answer yes they will not be allowed to participate in the class and should leave the Clubhouse complex.
- No masks will be required as this is an outdoor event and social distancing can be maintained.
- Surfaces that are touched often should be wiped down with sanitizer cloths after the class ends.