Date(s) - Monday 01/11/2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Bunco Covid Guidelines
· Only owners, registered rental guests, and overnight registered guests will be allowed to play Bunco. No “out of resort” people or daily visitors may play Bunco.
· Players must wear masks at all times.
· Players must bring and use their own dice. Disposable score sheets will be provided.
· Players may bring snacks but may not share any food with others.
· If anyone has or has had any COVID symptoms within the past 14 days, they should not play and should leave the Clubhouse Complex.
· Attendance will be limited to 20 which will allow for social distancing of at least 6 feet.
· Each playing area will consist of two tables placed together lengthwise; four people will be seated at the corners of each playing area.
· A hand sanitizing station will be available at the entrance.
· All surfaces that are touched frequently should be wiped down with a sanitizer cloth after Bunco ends.
· Players should not congregate in the Craft Room after Bunco is over.