Date(s) - Sunday 12/13/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
CHAPEL COVID REQUIREMENTS
- Only owners and registered rental guests (no “out of park” people) will be allowed to attend Chapel Services. Overnight registered guests (not daily visitors) may also attend.
- Masks will always be required while in the Clubhouse Complex.
- Attendance will be limited to 100 which will allow for social distancing.
- Services will be livestreamed on Facebook for those who are not in the park or who prefer not to attend in person.
- Attendees will sign in with name and lot#, and will be asked to indicate whether they have or have had any COVID symptoms; if they answer yes they will not be allowed to attend Chapel Services and must leave the Clubhouse complex.
- A hand sanitizing station will be available at the entrance.
- All attendees must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- The ventilation system will be set wide open to ensure proper air circulation and exchange.
- Surfaces that are touched often should be wiped down with sanitizer cloths after each Chapel Service.
- No food may be brought into the Ballroom for sharing; if food is offered, it should be individually wrapped.
Church services with Pastor Ed.