Date(s) - Monday 11/02/2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Dance Fit is a fun, easy to follow exercise class performed to music. It is designed for all fitness levels|
|Liz studied dance at Scottsdale Community College and is presently Artistic Director at Dancemakers Dance Studio in Yuma.|
|Owners – Free
Rental Guests – Punch Card required. See the Activities Center for more information.
WALK FIT COVID REQUIREMENTS
- Only owners and registered rental guests (no “out of park” people) will be allowed to participate in the Dance Fit classes. Overnight registered guests (not daily visitors) may also participate.
- Class size will be limited to the number of people that can be in the Ballroom while maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Participants may be required to sign up in advance to attend each class.
- Participants will sign in (sheet similar to one used in Fitness Room) and asked to indicate whether they have or have had any COVID symptoms; if they answer yes they will not be allowed to participate in the class and should leave the Clubhouse complex.
- A hand sanitizer station will be located at the entrance door; students must cover their faces for coughs or sneezes with a tissue or their sleeve.
- The instructor and all students must wear masks and maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- The ventilation system will be set wide open to ensure proper air circulation and exchange.
- Surfaces that are touched often should be wiped down with sanitizer cloths after the class ends.
- At the end of the class, students will be asked to leave the Ballroom and not congregate in any groups.
If the instructor and students are not able to wear masks during the class, the instructor should consider holding the class outdoors, where masks will not be required if social distancing of 6 feet can be maintained.